Kevin P. Brockman, CFP®
Kevin is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional and the Managing Partner of Stonebridge Financial Associates, LLC. He has over 20 years of experience as a financial professional, starting his career in 1995.
As a CFP® Professional, Kevin chooses to holds himself accountable to the CFP Board’s Standards of Professional Conduct, which set forth the ethical standards for CFP® professionals. He believes in educating his clients about the options available to help them pursue their goals and dreams. This is accomplished through a comprehensive process that includes:
- Assisting with Establishing Goals and Objectives
- Gathering Detailed Information to Prepare and Analyze a Personal Financial Profile
- Reviewing the Analysis with each Client, Making Appropriate Updates
- Recommending and Educating Clients about Strategies to help Them Pursue their Goals
- Assisting with Implementation of these Strategies
This process never ends; regular reviews are used to update and measure progress toward achieving their goals.
Kevin is married to the love of his life, Bernadette. They have two sons and enjoy spending time together as a family. Kevin is active in his community and in his youngest son's Boy Scout Troop.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.